For the week of February 19th:
- Intermittent lane closures may be encountered along Thunderbird Road and El Mirage Road to allow for the punch list items.
- El Mirage Road - Northern Avenue to Cinnabar Avenue - Maricopa County is working on El Mirage Road between Northern Avenue and Peoria Avenue. Intermittent closures may be encountered. Questions or concerns on this project can be directed to 480-299-8689.
- The east side of El Mirage Road, south of Gateway Park, is being reconstructed. Access to driveways may be affected during the demolition and construction phases.
- Olive Avenue will experience lane restrictions and shifting between Dysart Road and the Agua Fria Bridge. Portions of Olive Avenue will only allow one lane in each direction and traffic will be split at the intersection with El Mirage Road. Delays during peak hours are expected. The current traffic control setup will remain in place through May 4th.
- Lane restrictions will be encountered on both Olive Avenue and El Mirage Road until this project is complete in June 2018.
- El Mirage StreetFest takes place on Saturday, February 24th. El Mirage Road between Thunderbird Road and Ventura Street will be closed to vehicular traffic from noon to 9pm. Detours will be in place at Primrose Street and 126th Avenue.
- Portions of the right southbound lane of Dysart Road, north of Varney Road will be closed for a project within the City of Surprise through Thursday, February 15th.
Drivers are encouraged to use Greenway Road, Dysart Road, and Northern Avenue as the preferred route to avoid construction-related delays.