For the week of February 15th - February 21st:
- The Grand Avenue Frontage Road has been reduced to one lane, allowing traffic only in the westbound direction between Thunderbird Road and Greenway Road. Intermittent closures of driveways and side streets may be encountered. This set up will remain until April 2019. Drivers that normally use the Frontage Road in the eastbound direction should follow the detour along Greenway Road, Dysart Road and Thunderbird Road. Concrete barriers have also been placed along the north side of Grand Avenue to facilitate the construction of a fence. This project is anticipated to be complete in Summer 2019.
- Access to/from the Grand Avenue Frontage Road from Palm will be closed through Monday, February 18th.
- The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue are anticipated. Northern Avenue may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times.
- El Mirage Road, just south of Northern Avenue, will be closed from 9 pm to 5 am starting Monday, February 11th through Thursday, February 14th, opening at 5 am on Friday, February 15th. Vehicles will be detoured to Dysart Road and Glendale Avenue.
- From Monday, February 18th through Wednesday, February 20th, the right northbound lane and a portion of the east sidewalk will be closed on Thompson Ranch Road between Grand Avenue and Thompson Ranch Elementary School in order to install electrical conduit.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm