For the week of October 17th - October 24th:
- Northern Parkway - The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures and lane restrictions along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue are anticipated. These roadways may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times. Flaggers will be in place to allow construction traffic to cross the road.
- The right northbound lane of Dysart Road is closed on both sides of Northern Avenue until February 2020.
- Northern Avenue in the eastbound direction will be reduced to one lane near the Dysart Road intersection through the end of January 2020.
- Starting on Friday, October 18th, at 9 p.m., Northern Avenue will be closed from Litchfield Road to El Mirage Road, as well as the intersection of Northern Avenue and Dysart Road. Vehicles will be detoured via Olive Avenue, El Mirage Road, Glendale Avenue and Litchfield Road. The road will be re-opened by 9 p.m. on Sunday, October 20th. Access to businesses within the closure areas will be maintained from the east. Once Northern Avenue is re-opened, traffic will be shifting to the south side to allow work on the north side to begin.
- Olive Avenue & 121st Avenue - Offsite roadway and water main installation continues along Olive Avenue and 121st Avenue, adjacent to the Pro Petroleum property, and will continue through the end of October. The right westbound lane may be restricted at times.
- Dysart Road & Thunderbird Road - The right southbound lane of Dysart Road, north and south of Thunderbird Road will be closed until November in order to install a deceleration lane for an industrial site within the City of Surprise. The eastbound right turn lane on Waddell Road, west of the intersection will also be closed during this time.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm